New COVID Protocols
- You need to wear a mask the entire time you are in the office.
- We need to wear a mask the entire time we are in the office.
- We will be taking your temperature when you enter our office.
- You will be required to affirm you have not had symptoms related to COVID-19 and waiving liability against Alive for Life Therapeutic Massage.
- We can not have people in the waiting room.
- Before you get on the table you will be asked to use hand sanitizer on your hands up to your elbows.
- Between massage appointments we spray down all surfaces in the treatment room as well as the waiting room, bathroom, door handles, and building door handles. If there is trash to empty in the treatment room we empty the trash.
- We have saran wrap on the credit card machine that is switched out after each time a card is run.
If you have any symptoms of illness please let us know immediately and we will cancel your appointment with no penalty.
Your health and safety are our main priority and the above protocols are in place to help keep you and us healthy and safe, so thank you for adhering to them.
We want to thank you for all of the support you have shown and for the clients who have already been in to see us!